Happy New Year!
While browsing my social media feeds over the holidays, a blog post from the Center for Teaching Quality caught my attention. In it, the author outlined a compelling list of questions and answers, designed to help readers learn more about her and others. Considering that it’s been awhile since my last post on ESM, I decided to borrow the idea as my inaugural post for 2014.
5 Random Facts About Me
- I love dinosaurs.
- I am a proud Worcester Academy alumna.
- I was denied early admission at Mount Holyoke College. I attended Mills College my first year and applied to transfer to MHC the next year. [I was accepted and graduated in 2001.]
- I worked as the web and multimedia manager at The Madeira School before starting my own business, The Strategic Peacock, where I work as a social media strategist, helping schools and small businesses promote their online presence.
- I’ve completed 3 marathons, 3 half-marathons, and 2 triathlons.
I Tag These 5 edSocialMedia Bloggers
5 Questions for edSocialMedia Bloggers
- What’s your proudest educational moment (either as a student or a teacher/administrator)?
- Who is your favorite teacher and why?
- iOS or Android?
- What’s you’re favorite mobile or desktop app?
- What’s you’re favorite social media tip or trick?
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 5 questions the nominating blogger has created for you and publish to edSocialMedia under the title Getting to Know You: Q&A with [Name].
- List 5 bloggers.
- Post 5 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer (you don’t have to use the 5 questions above), and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated.
I look forward to reading your responses and learning more about each other in year ahead.
Title credit created by Libby Levi for opensource.com